“Really Tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Tried Eddie Spaghetti, per positive TripAdvisor reviews, and really enjoyed the food. We had Eggplant Parmesan, which was light tasting and fresh, as well as the Fettucine Alfredo, which my son thoroughly loved. Garlic knot bread was excellent, with a lot of garlic. We sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on top to round out the flavor a bit. We felt pricing was very reasonable for the quantity ( enough for hungry teenagers), and quality. Caesar salad was an extra $2 over the House salad, which didn't make much sense. But, the kids enjoyed them. Some of the tables were just finishing when we got there, and it clearly had been very busy, as several tables were just getting cleared. Service was prompt and friendly and we left very satisfied. Would definitely recommend, if you are looking for family friendly Italian food in Asheville. We will be back!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The portions were perfect & the garlic knots were great. Always enjoy eating at local restaurants that have great tasting flavors that taste fresh.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We've lived in the Asheville area for 6 years and the thing I missed most from the Northeast was good pizza and Italian food--the kind I grew up with. I stumbled into this place when I went to this nondescript mall for a haircut. Now I go just for the food whether I need a haircut or not! I'm very fussy, like many people who were raised in Italian areas of New York. The pizza is excellent. To me the key ingredient is the tomato sauce because anyone can throw lots of cheese on top. It's perfect (to my tastebuds). My other favorite is their eggplant parmesan which has a light, non-greasy texture and lots of very thin pieces of eggplant. The spaghetti is also perfectly done. I was disappointed in my husband's veal parmesan, though he liked it, because it had a heavy breading and seemed too oily. Their meatballs are also perfect! This is "home cooking" at it's best. Their prices are very fair, portions large and service always friendly.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

This place is hidden in a strip center that lost its anchor. Not easy to find but worth the effort. Great staff ! Great food! One of the best vodka sauces I have had. Make the journey and find this place. One of the few places we go regularly.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Eddie's has a great menu and delicious food. I had the chicken parm dinner and my wife had the stuffed shells. Both were fantastic. The soup was tasty and the salad fresh. Then there's the garlic rolls...made with real garlic (not garlic powder) and served piping hot. The waitstaff was sweet and service was on pointe. The restaurant itself is tiny but the portions were not!

1  Thank jaydynomite