“Great place for a quick late-night slice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating, Takeout
PHRoberts
“Great place for a quick late-night slice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stopped in on the way back to the hotel from a concert at the orange peel and had a couple of slices. Good NY Style pizza and not over priced. The owner was a funny guy who loves to talk to about sports. The staff all seemed to enjoy being there, even at closing time, so I think this is a well run place and worth a visit.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank PHRoberts

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Undeniably Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Totally ruined my taste for Ashville we waited over an hour to get food , then the food was cold . The meatballs tasted horrible. Walked out of the resturant it was so bad. The waitress told me I was stealing when I took one bite of the worst tasting sandwich know to woman or man. Went back in to talk to the manager who was completely rude and made me pay for food I and the person I was with and didn't offer to comp it. If it was remotely classy they would of comped it. Then I watched a chicken Parmesan sandwich get send back because it wasn't meatball someone ate off of it also and they served it to the person who was missing the sandwich. Absolutely grotesc and the manager was the one doing it . Bahaha terrible terrible place I'm baffled to see a place that exists ..

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bfugjk
Asheville, North Carolina
“The best pizza in North Carolina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Being born and raised in Brooklyn NY, I crave great pizza. Circle in the Square, hands down is the best NY style pizza anywhere in North Carolina. They have mastered the perfect pizza crust and sauce/cheese ratio. I warn everyone, as all great pizza will do, when you fold it in your hand to eat it, it will drip oil!! The sign of truly outstanding NY Pizza. This is a must have if you're in the Asheville area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yorktown, Virginia
“Great New York style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

We ordered by the slice and it was like ordering a slice in the heart of Manhatten. The toppings are fresh. Dough is homemade. Not greasy at all like most chains. Not over sauced or over cheesed. Perhaps the best " by the slice " in all Asheville. The owner, Peter is a transplant from the Bronx and we were lucky enough to sit down at the bar the night he just happened to be working the taps. Our experience with Peter and the quality of the food totally made our trip! Keep up the excellent work guys! Cory and Michelle will be back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Asheville, NC
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

The best are the pizza and their calzoni made to order with a young friendly staff. At lunch it is difficult to find a table but on a nice day the tables outside are great! I would prefer a different selection of soft drinks, but they have also a nice selections of local beers.

Visited June 2013