“better than average fish chain restaurant”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #214 of 800 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2012

liked the service people, very accommodating since my wife uses a walker, food is presented superbly and tasty, prices are kind of steep for this area.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 28 May 2012

small restaraunt, compared to others in the chain. Still, good place to eat, if you like fish.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Although a chain, if you are looking for a safe bet when eating seafood, Bonefish is alway a good goice for better than average fish.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I just had a reaction to the MSG in the Bang Bang shrimp. So good but not worth the pain that follows. I wish restaurants would stop using it or at least note it in there menus.

5  Thank Tzvia1
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My wife and I had a very special experience at Bonefish Grille, Coral Sprngs, Florida on April 28, 2012. We were treated like royalty following the fact that our reservation was late by 30 minutes. The place was jammed and we understood and were patient. Prior to seating the manager Dave came to us and offered his apologies and said he would take care of us. We were seated at 7:15PM at our requested window booth and met one of the nicest and capable waitress' named Erica.We had the steak and crab cake dinner which was great, but the appetizer was unbelievable and the best coconut shrimp we ever had. It was Thai seasoned.
My wife had an apple martini and I had a gin and tonic. The caesar salad with anchovies was wonderful as was the bread and basil dip. The biggest and most wonderful surprise was when the bill came and it reflected just how concerned Bonefish Grille respects its reservation policy. Thank You Bonefish's David and Erica.