“Busy”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2014

It was tough to find this place, as it is located in a shopping plaza and there isn't a large sign to help you find it. It is tucked in on the right side of plaza as you enter the plaza. We showed up without a reservation on a Sat night in March and were seated in about a half an hour. People were very friendly. Place was very busy as usual for Bonefish, but worth the wait. Both my husband and I had the specials which were delicious. Even though busy, wait staff was attentive to our needs. Tables are a bit cozy for me, but not horrible. Typical interior for Bonefish. One side is bar area and some tables with the other side of restaurant the main dining room.We waited at the bar and bar tenders were warm and friendly. I would go back next time we are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Service was excellent, choices were varied and many and all was very well prepared. We shared the beet salad and crab cakes. The crab cakes were perfect actually more crab than any others I have eaten. Loved my drink too.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

What an amazing place to eat, the Bang Bang shrimp is awesome, the Mai Mai is the bomb, fantastic service and food, great for all ages

Reviewed 10 February 2014

After seeing "The Monuments Men," George Clooney's tour de force at the Carmike, I thought that nothing could be more fitting than to top off the evening with a visit to The Bonefish Grill right down the road. It was only 6:30 pm, so there was no crowd on a Sunday evening, and we were seated right away.

Our waiter, who had just arrived in Asheville from The Queen City with his family, was attentive and polite, and I could see immediately that he was experienced. I ordered a nice Chardonnay from the bar, and my wife had her usual hot exotic green tea. Not being that hungry, we first shared the Singapore Calamari, served with peppers and tangy Asian sauce. It was delicious.

I then had one of the "Held Hands" dishes, the tempura fried Fish and Chips, and it was light and flaky, and I had to order a box to take one of the three large pieces of fish home. My wife ordered a scallops and shrimp dinner with mango sauce and garbanzo beans. She also had to take some of her dinner home, except for the garbanzos--but only because she won't eat both garbanzos and mashed potatoes. We were both quite satisfied with our meals.

We decided to forgo dessert and coffee to go home and watch the Olympics, instead. We plan to return for "Tuesday Tales of Lobster," available every Tuesday, The Lobster Roll Sliders and Fries for $7.90 sounds good to me, as does the Blackberry Tom Collins for $5.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I'd been wanting to try one and wasn't disappointed. The service was great, the drinks from the bar were good and the food excellent. We ended up with the bang bang shrimp and it was spicy and tender. I'm looking forward to going back and trying something different.