Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
US$99
Country Inn
US$201
US$178
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
US$134
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$349
US$314
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$276
  • Pool
1,126 results
All reviewsva hospitalroom was cleantunnel roadthe blue ridge parkwaywould stay againwaffleshot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staypleasant stayfree breakfastthird floorcoffee makerconvenient locationvisiting ashevillebiltmore estatemotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We just stayed at this hotel this past weekend. Everything was neat and in order. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall fine experience, couldn't ask for more from a Days Inn. There are train tracks behind this hotel, but we didn't hear any after 7 or 8 pm.

Room Tip: The train tracks are to the rear (odd numbered rooms) of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

room decor was up to date and really nice w/small fridge and microwave. staff was helpful. hotel was going thru renovations on the outside and that I did not mind. pool was nice to cool off the heat. train runs behind the back of the hotel...minor to me as it did not bother me but I can see how it may bother others. beds were very comfy :o)

Room Tip: waffle house directly across the street. free breakfast from the hotel but I did not eat any as I always sleep in
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Demone00
Reviewed 19 June 2012

The hotel was clean, staff very friendly. My pets were safe, no charge to them to stay. I was allowed early check-in, which was very much appreciated as I had my to cats with me. Would stay here again. Only draw back was the noise from remodelling--but it was only for a short time.

Room Tip: I felt safe near the lobby, but the other doors are opened by key only.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sobeam
Reviewed 18 June 2012

A friend and I were traveling from the midwest to the beach in SC and I booked this on Hotwire for $52 for the night. They placed us in a smoking room which smelled like a bar from outside the door in the hallway, but once a quick call was made to the desk, we were moved (even at 2am) to a non-smoking room.

Room was fine, nothing special, but great for simply sleeping. My only reservations about staying were the smoking smells and the creepy elevator. The breakfast was simple, but had variety...the nice woman even went int he back to grab some ketchup packets for me when I asked if they had any.

Sink in the room drained VERY slow and was pretty nasty while brushing teeth and washing face. Room was fairly clean. Great for the price. Would not stay for a visit.

Room Tip: specify non-smoking for a clean room here.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is a good hotel for anyone visiting Biltmore House. My wife finally talked me into taking our kids to see it and we stayed at the Days Inn very close to the gates. It has a great location, and everyone seemed nice, but noithing just popped about it. I would stay here again, the room was clean and it was good for a one nighter.;

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family