Comfort Inn Tunnel Road and I-40
US$136
US$245
US$155
US$115
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$406
US$338
US$304
Autograph
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$355
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,127 results
All reviewsva hospitalroom was cleantunnel roadthe blue ridge parkwaywould stay againwaffleshot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staypleasant stayfree breakfastthird floorcoffee makerconvenient locationvisiting ashevillebiltmore estatemotel
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The price was right as the hotel honored the coupon in the booklet I picked up at a rest stop. Hotel was clean, breakfast fine, but the trains were really really loud throughout the night. They sounded like they were in the room with us. If you have trouble sleeping, be aware!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cpholbrook
Reviewed 2 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were there for just one night, on our way back to Greensboro NC at the end of a 2-week "road trip" to the Great Lakes area. Our room was spacious, bed was very comfortable, we only heard a couple of trains and weren't bothered. The location was convenient to the restaurant we had made reservations for. The breakfast was fine - I didn't make it out early enough to try the slow-cooked oatmeal, but heard it was great - I loved the option of raisin bread for toast, and even the danish type rolls looked better than many I have seen at other hotel breakfasts. The front desk (Christina) and housekeeping personnel (Maria and Anna) were able to get me a shower stool that wasn't being used in the "accessible" rooms so I was able to put it in the tub and take a shower (I have a cast on my ankle and can't get it wet). We had called ahead to see if we could get early check in and Christina at the front desk was very helpful in making sure that our room was ready when we got there. It was a restful and enjoyable end to our journey.

Room Tip: We asked for ground floor near the entry from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed for a week at the Days Inn Biltmore East. It was an average stay honestly. The front desk girl, I believe her name is Christina, was great. She was very friendly and always willing to help (even when I lost keys twice and locked myself out of my room safe!). The only reason I would not rate this hotel higher than 3/5 is because there was alot of noise. There didn't seem to be much sound proofing. You could hear through the walls anytime someone was talking, had their tv on, open or shut a door, or turned water on. You could also hear everything going on outside. This caused issues trying to fall asleep. I know there was a little more noise being so close to the highway but I would have thought something would have been done to help. All in all though the rooms were always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It was fine. Nothing spectacular, but not bad either. The parking was limited since the hotel was full, and, for some reason, there is no rear door to enter the hotel. If you were one of the unlucky people forced to park in the rear, you had to walk around the building which was odd. The "breakfast" was a joke, but I guess I should have expected that. Microwaveable sausage biscuits, cereal and milk, yogurt, make your own waffles and coffee. Simple.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple