By the end of a vacation, my husband and I are usually ready to come home. This time, not so much. And it was, in large part, due to A Bed of Roses B&B. Such a cozy place to stay, wake up in, and come back to in the evening. The breakfasts were gourmet and wonderful, the hosts were friendly and helpful as well as being fabulous cooks, and the kitties were all sweet and welcoming. It is close enough to downtown Asheville to walk, and several major attractions are well within and hour's drive. When we go back to Asheville, this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Bed of Roses is a Queen Anne Victorian B&B set in the quiet, historic Montford District of Asheville, just 5 blocks from the vibrant downtown. There are 5 beautifully appointed guest rooms, all with private baths, flat screen TVs and free WIFI. A gourmet breakfast is included along with home baked goodies and complementary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bed Of Roses Hotel Asheville
- a Bed Of Roses Bed And Breakfast