What a total gem in Asheville! I'm so glad we were able to book a room at A Bed of Roses, as I can't imagine a better way to experience Asheville - from the stellar location (we walked to dinner/drinks every night), to meeting Emily and Bill, two such truly wonderful and joyful people.
The whole house is like a Victorian dream, and our room was just gorgeous, with a lovely fireplace AND jacuzzi tub facing the bed. Very romantic. ;)
Emily and Bill: Thank you for being such fantastic hosts, for the breakfasts full of love, and for creating such an amazing experience for us. Can't think of a thing I would change!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Bed of Roses is a Queen Anne Victorian B&B set in the quiet, historic Montford District of Asheville, just 5 blocks from the vibrant downtown. There are 5 beautifully appointed guest rooms, all with private baths, flat screen TVs and free WIFI. A gourmet breakfast is included along with home baked goodies and complementary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bed Of Roses Hotel Asheville
- a Bed Of Roses Bed And Breakfast