“Beautiful B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Crooked Oak Mountain Inn
Ranked #8 of 38 Asheville B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“Beautiful B&B”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was my first time at a B&B and Patti and Bear have set the bar high for anywhere I go in the future. They were so welcoming and clearly enjoy hosting. My room - the Dogwood- was adorable and, looking out the windows, you felt like you were in a treehouse. Great stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank e i d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Fort Salonga, New York
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Patti and Bear could not have been nicer or more helpful during my stay at their lovely B&B. From the delicious breakfasts to the glass of Pinot Noir in the evening, everything was perfect. I even saw a scarlet tanager while having breakfast - a real treat for a northeasterner. I hope to be able to return soon and bring my family with me so they too can enjoy this comfortable, relaxing mountain retreat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stay at B&B’s when we travel. This ranks at the top of our experiences. I would recommend getting one the large rooms as the one we stayed in, Mountain Laurel, was smaller than we our use to. Our bedroom at home is large. Breakfast, made to order, was wonderful. Hosts and helpers were first rate.

Room Tip: If available, choose a larger room.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bob W
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I needed a weekend away and found this lovely Bed and Breakfast. It was our first time staying in any B&B and I have a feeling this one will be hard to beat! Patti and Bear are super sweet and accommodating. The room was beautiful, comfortable and relaxing and the breakfasts were amazing. It felt like we were staying with relatives. I can['t wait to come back in the fall and marvel at the beautiful landscape once again. Thank you for making our stay in Asheville that much more enjoyable!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pam g
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this fantastic bed and breakfast for years now, and they never disappoint. We visited last weekend for our anniversary and it was a "Chamber of Commerce" weekend as I like to call it. Great rates, great hosts, great guests... you will always meet someone fun and interesting! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Room Tip: Pine Room is my favorite, but the Willow is great if you are bringing kids.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Great location! Great food! Great atmosphere! Very friendly people, both host and guest. We would definitely come back. The only thing negative for us was the sky lights in the bedroom that were directly over the bed in the chestnut room. If you want to sleep in... this is not the room for you. Otherwise it was an amazing stay!! Bear made us feel right at home

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Krista J
dallas, tx
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Just returned from a fabulous two-day stay at the inn. The inn is surrounded by beautiful woods filled with birds and flowers. The patio area is a delight to sit in and just relax and let peace wash over you.
We stayed in the mountain laurel room. It is very comfortable and cozy. A small, private patio comes with this room, although it really isn't necessary since the entire outdoor area is a patio.
I highly recommend staying at the inn and letting Bear and Patti take care of you.

Room Tip: just book early
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple