Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road
US$253
US$245
US$192
US$152
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
US$155
US$115
US$406
US$127
US$123
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
US$338
US$304
Autograph
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$379
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,553 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomindoor poolking suitesmall kitchentunnel roadfree shuttleshuttle servicehot breakfastbreakfast staffliving areaclose to downtownwould stay here againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Convenient location. Extremely clean. Price was very reasonable. The hot breakfast and light dinners were over the top. We spent three exhausting days visiting my dad in a nursing home. It was so great to retun to our room at night and collapse in such a comfortable room.

Room Tip: Mountain view is on back side, away from the road.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Thank you for letting us be your home away from home while visiting your dad in the nursing home. We are glad you were able to enjoy our central location, Full Hot Breakfast, Evening Dinner with drinks, and our spacious suites to get comfortable after such long days. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a weekend getaway. The rooms were clean, well equipped and the breakfast was good. The location right off I-240 gave us easy access to the areas we wanted to visit in the city. We had a slight dripping sound in the wall of the bathroom and although it was not fixed when I mentioned it to the staff, I did get one night free for my trouble.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on your weekend getaway. We are pleased you enjoyed the suite you stayed in, the Full Hot Breakfast and our central location. I am sorry that you had trouble during your stay and am glad we invoked our Suite Assurance Guarantee. We hope to see you again when traveling with family in the Asheville Area.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Homewood Suites by hilton in Asheville, North Carolina from January 31st thru February 2nd, 2012. We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past as well. My husband goes for his work and I tag along to play. This is hands down one of my favorite places to stay, The staff is always friendly and goes out of their way to make your stay a wonderful experience. The rooms are neat, clean and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast is always delicious and offers a good variety of choices. The lobby has a wonderful stone fireplace in the lobby to warm you, and every evening there is a light buffet for dinner that includes a glass of wine or cold glass of beer. The hotel has a really nice indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a small work-out room. There are several good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and you can jump on the trolley to take you to all the local sights and shopping. If you are planning a trip to the Asheville area you definitely should plan to stay at the homewood Suites by Hilton. One of the best!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tropicscoot

Thank you for being a regular return guest. We truly value your loyalty when in the Asheville Area and appreciate your business. We are happy you enjoy your stays here and the service and offerings we provide. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you tagging along again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Nice place to stay. easy to get to and from. good staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for being our guest, and for taking the time to share your comments with the traveling public. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Location of Property:
Right off of I-240, easy interstate access and there is a vast selection of your normal restaurants, fast food places, and a few local joints. Location was perfect for me.

Room:
Had a King Suite, standard dated Homewood Suites interior, nothing special. Just your standard Homewood Suites room, only thing that made me say "really?" was the carpet that goes into the sink area of the bathroom, thought that was a little odd. Otherwise, everything was fine.

Food:
A lot better than the Hampton Inn breakfast as of lately. Nice seating area, breakfast was good, warm, and plenty of it. Dinner on the other hand wasn't as great. I don't eat dinner at Homewood's all the time, I did have the Meatloaf one night, think TV dinner Salisbury steak and your in the same food range. Now for the staff, I went to pour a beer from one of the taps, the glass was pulled from my hand by a male worker, as he said "No, No, No...this is how you need to pour a beer from a tap" got my blood boiling a bit considering, number one you never should do that to anyone, maybe I like the way I pour my OWN beer, two he did it with an attitude, and three a over filled the glass which was spilling all over the floor. I promptly handed him the glass and said "Good Job!" and then poured my own beer.

In Summary:
For me this hotel was clean and did the trick for my stay but I would not stay here again simply because of staff attitude, between the "beer man" and the gentleman at the front desk who acted like it was a problem when I checked in, I'll take my business elsewhere next time so they aren't bothered with me.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Thank you for being our guest while traveling on business recently in the Asheville Area, and for sharing your feedback. We are happy you were pleased with our location. I am sorry that you found the King Suite dated. At the beginning of last year our duvets and carpet were newly replaced in an effort to keep things fresh and up-to-date. I apologize for your experience with the staff member as stated above. In no way is this kind of behavior acceptable here. Our Management Team would like to know immediately is anything like this happens so that we can address it immediately, and we stand behind our Suite Assurance Guarantee. We value all of our guests and do not feel bothered by any, but truly appreciate the business. I hope you will give us another opportunity the next time you are doing business in our area.