Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road
US$143
US$133
Hampton.com
US$245
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$152
US$406
Princess Anne Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$123
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$355
  • Pool
1,551 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomindoor poolking suitesmall kitchentunnel roadfree shuttleshuttle servicehot breakfastbreakfast staffliving areaclose to downtownwould stay here againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I called to make reservations with their $99 winter getaway special and of course those suites happened to be"full" and the manager wouldn't honor that price on another room. Shame on his butt. He lost a customer and I will makesure to leave this review all over Ashville sites

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Barb N
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you for calling the hotel about the winter special. It was available for King Studio Suites thru March 31st, and I am sorry that did not fit your needs for when you wanted to visit. Once again I apologize you were not able to be our guest and hope to see you on another visit to the Asheville Area.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Spent three nights here and loved the location close to dining and downtown. Staff was always very friendly and it was very clean. Nice relaxing lobby to read a book or chat with friends. Have a few small complaints but nothing that would keep me from staying here again. The rooms are a bit small even having the one bedroom king suite. The a/c made a very loud humming sound when it was on. The bedding only includes a sheet and comforter and no matter how hard we tried the comforter ended up in the floor about an hour into our sleep causing us to freeze most of the night. Tried breakfast one morning but it wasn't worth coming back again for.

Room Tip: Went with others recommendations and chose a room on the top floor facing the back but wasn't too impressed. All I saw was a couple of hills and the interstate. Regardless a higher floor provides a better view, but front or back I don't think there is a big difference. The end rooms were definitely larger but only offer 2 queen beds.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MtnMoc
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you for being our guest while in the Asheville Area. We are happy you enjoyed our location, service we provided, and our lobby. I apologize for your disappointments and appreciate you letting us know about them. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Very nice hotel. Rooms were nice and clean and very spacious. Especially enjoyed the dvd selections they had at front desk that could be checked out (2 at a time). The breakfast was nice and tasty with lots of choices. The staff was extremely friendly--everyone you met who worked at the hotel greeted you.

I took advantage of the early reservation booking and found it was ok. I was a bit disappointed that I was given a handicapped room when I requested a regular room. The front desk clerk was unable to give me a regular room when I asked at check-in because there were none available I was told. The room ended up working out fine and I still enjoyed my stay.

Good restaurants and grocery store near by. We went down to Biltmore Estates for dinner and ate at NEO's and I highly recommend it if you like mexican done a little different!

Room Tip: Use the early reservation option for an even better price! Worked great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 5Gr8kids

Thank you for staying with us while traveling with friends. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you when you get a chance to get away again.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

This hotel is inpecable! Extremely clean, very inviting with the lobby fireplace lit during our stay. Very freindly and accommodating staff. An unexpected surprise on arrival was a nice light dinner with wine or beer each weekday evening. Excellent for business travellers as I am sure it would be for vacation travellers. We will return.

Room Tip: I cannot say enough about the attention to detail and cleanliness of our room and the entire hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tilemakers

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while traveling on business in our area. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your comments with fellow travelers. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and suite cleanliness, the service provided and our Evening Dinner & Drinks. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stayed here for 11 nights in Feb 2012. The staff was always very friendly. The rooms were typical Homewood Suites, clean comfortable and everything in it's place. The meals served were better than usual. There was a stir fry, talapia, shrimp, baked potatoes. Not things I've seen at other Homewood Suites. Parking was easy. The only negative was the hit or miss hot water. It was never actually hot, sometimes it took a long time to get it and then as soon as I got in the shower.....cold. Weekends were the worst, but I also had a problem on a couple of week nights. Still I would stay here agan.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Thank you for staying with us for your lenthy stay in the Asheville Area. We are happy you enjoyed your suite and the meals we served while you were here. Please know the hot water supply in the hotel can supply enough hot water for every faucet in the hotel to run at once and be hot. If there is no hot water, please let us know so we can fix what is causing that immediately. Thank you for providing this valuable feedback and we hope to see you on your next visit to our area.