Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road
US$136
US$173
US$152
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
US$406
US$115
US$245
US$112
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$212
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$355
  • Pool
1,556 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomindoor poolking suitesmall kitchentunnel roadfree shuttleshuttle servicehot breakfastbreakfast staffliving areaclose to downtownwould stay here againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Great room with super bed, great kitchen, nice living area. The ONLY negative is the road noise from Tunnel Road and I-240 (short-lived). We enjoyed this stay.

Room Tip: Get a room on the I-240 side (opposite from front) and up high.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Asheville Area. We are glad you were pleased with the comfort of your Suite. I apologize for the road noise you experienced and am glad that it occured short lived as at night Tunnel Road is usually very quiet. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Having never stayed at a Homewood Suites before, we had no expectations when we checked in. We were pleasantly surprised and delighted when we opened the door to our suite to find a spacious, clean and comfortable large room. Our stay was for three nights, and we took advantage of their breakfasts, as well as their dinners for each day. The staff in the dining area were very, very efficient in making sure the food area was always well-stocked and kept clean. They made certain the tables were cleared and made ready for the next guests to arrive in the area. Each day, when we would return to our suite, we always found it clean and tidy; a credit to the housekeeping staff. It's very obvious, every attempt is being made by the entire staff, to give their guests the best care and service while staying at the Homewood. We would highly recommend this be your hotel of choice while staying in the Asheville area; you won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for being our guest while visiting the Asheville Area, and for sharing your warm comments about your stay with fellow travelers. We are happy that you enjoyed the spacious Suite, Breakfast & Dinner with Drinks and the service provided during both, and the care that our Suitekeepers provided during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2012

This was a great place to serve as our home base while we vacationed in Asheville. Downtown was only minutes away, and the staff was extremely friendly. Our suite was clean, spacious, and well-lit. The bed was comfortable and noise level was low.
The breakfast was delicious and varied. We didn't take advantage of the dinner service, but it did look good! We had a problem with one of the TVs the first evening, but the maintenance guy came in and replaced it immediately. The hotel also has free DVDs to loan, so we were able to stay "home" and enjoy a movie after a long day. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Asheville.

Room Tip: First floor rooms may be noisier than upper floors.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us on your recent vacation. We are pleased you were able to enjoy our central location, friendly staff and the comfort of your Suite. We are happy you got to stay "home" and watch a movie one night to relax. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you the next time you plan on vacationing in the Asheville Area.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I will start off by saying that I have stayed in numerous Homewood Suites. This one was clean, front desk very courtious, pool clean (and we non swimmers can breathe in the pool area). By this I mean that the humidity level is great. My grandchildren loved the workout room with TV's with individual earphones (furnished by the hotel), it also was very well kept. Now I will get to the parts that I did not like. First off, I called and asked for a 2 bedroom suite. To me that means 2 bedrooms plus the living area. To them it meant 1 bedroom with 2 beds and living area. Well, I was upset as we had our two grandchildren with us and I had told them they had there own room. The next great thing is that they have the AC fixed so that it would only cool to a certain temp. Also, the breakfast left a lot to be desired. No waffle machine (in the hotel), didn't have french toast as some of them do on different days. The fruit, that was cut up seemed to be frozen fruit. Eggs, the 3 mornings that we ate there, always had something mixed in them, as did the hash brown potatoes. I would give this hotel a 5 as it was in a great location. Within walking distance to Olive Garden, Applebees, Burger King? and several others. But the bedroom issue and the Breakfast kept me from that. I will say that I would not stay there again if I were to take my grandchildren. Also the rooms were smaller than other ones that I have stayed in. And we were in a corner room.

Room Tip: Cannot give a tip on that. I know we were next to the weight room and it wasn't very noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us during your visit with your grandchildren to the Asheville Area. We are happy you enjoyed our location, found your Suite clean, our Front Desk friendly and were able to enjoy our pool and spa area with your grandchildren. I apologize if you were led to believe that we have any two bedroom suites at this property. We do not and I am sorry that we failed to communicate that to you prior to your arrival. I also apologize for your feelings about our Breakfast selection. We try to vary the selections to not have the same items day after day, but alway try to accomodate plain egg requests. Thank you for letting us know of your concerns and thank you again for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2012

The suites are large with full kitchens, king size beds and couch. Very clean hotel and wonderful staff. The breakfast is included and was a little bit different every morning. Great coffee! I will stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for making the recommendations you did. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and look forward to the next chance we have to welcome you back as our guest.