Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road
Hampton.com
US$245
US$173
US$152
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
US$115
US$123
US$406
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$338
US$304
Autograph
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$355
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,553 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomindoor poolking suitesmall kitchentunnel roadfree shuttleshuttle servicehot breakfastbreakfast staffliving areaclose to downtownwould stay here againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I'm writing this review as I stay in this hotel. This is the most horrible hotel I've ever sayed in...they should be stripped away of the Homewood Suites name. Its not clean nor up to standard to be labeled a homewood Suites. This is a $75 hotel, at most. I've stayed at plenty of Homewood Suites and Hilton brand hotels and this is defintely at the bottom. I went to put a drink in the fridge when I first walked in the room and there was old food in there. I immediately called the front desk and the guy says "oh, I don't think its part of housekeeping job, hold on let me check", and he never got came back to the phone. Then we requested a pack and play, the first one was broken and the second one was soiled in urine...it made the entire room stink, so we had to set it outside the room. The sheets are worned. The guy who was assisting was nice and went as far as giving us a $15 gift card for chilis...thank you, but that's nothing close to what I paid for this room. I actually got online and searched for another room at a other hotels in the area, but unfortunately they were all booked. Even my kids are complaining about the room and I hate having them stay in an unsat room. Had I found another room, I honestly would've packed up my kids and left this hotel. I'm a frequent traveler and Army retired..and know quality...this hotel definitely isn't. If I had to compare this hotel to another and rate it....it would be 1 star and on the level of a motel 6 or something of the sort. I can't wait for this night to be over. I've even called corporate to make a complaint.

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank bykergurl
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we value the opportunity to have you as our guest. We appreciate that you took the time to share your valuable feedback, as we utilize it as an opportunity to improve. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience, and know that we strive to ensure that every guest is extremely satisfied, and are happy that we were able to refund your night's stay in addition to the gift card in standing behind our Suite Assurance Guarantee. Thank you again for sharing your feeback and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was our anniversary trip and I'm glad we chose this hotel. It is a warm family place that was equally suited for my wife and I or families with several children. It is quiet, my only concern was that the in room enclosed air conditioner was a bit loud but I got used to it very quickly. The thermostat kept the room comfortable. The room darkening curtains did a good job of keeping out the morning sun.

We had a King suite with the living room separate from the bedroom. The rooms look exactly like the pictures that have been posted. Some have commented about the "dated" look but I suspect this is more in line with the tone of the city and the Biltmore tradition. Everything was comfortable (especially the bed) and clean. It was nice having the separate rooms for the times when one of would want to sleep longer and the other wanted to work on the computer, watch television or simply read. The cabinets had enough dishes to fix a meal if we had wanted, and a dishwasher to wash them in.

The hotel had a nice breakfast buffet with the usual eggs, meat, cereal, bread, juice, plus some excellent muffins. The dining area was large and the staff kept it clean. They have a meal available in the evenings on Mon-Thurs. Our first night there had salad greens with lemon pepper chicken and shrimp. The second night was hamburgers and macaroni salad. The menu for the month was posted on the refrigerator with something different every day. It wasn't a fancy meal, but it was good.

The hot tub was located beside the indoor pool. It is small, warm, and a nice place to relax.

The people at the front desk were extremely helpful, especially Cheryl and Laura. Troy Ferguson, General Manager, obviously cares about his guests.

I'm glad we stayed here.

Room Tip: We had a room on the back side of the hotel and it probably had less road noise. It had a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoveTravelingOn
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for staying with us while celebrating your anniversary. We are happy you enjoyed your suite, breakfast, dinner with drinks, the indoor pool and spa area, and the service provided. Thank you for your warm comments about Cheryl, Laura and myself, we greatly appreciate that we helped you enjoy your stay. We hope to see you again soon when you visit the Asheville Area again.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We are frequent patrons of Homewood Suites and this location was on par with the Hilton Brand. The decor was nice and the hotel was very clean. The only small complaint I have is that the breakfast staff was not prepared for the rush on sunday morning. They were often running out of bacon, cereal, coffee etc. I have never experienced that at a Homewood. I would still recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NARGEE
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Homewood Suites by Hilton hotels, and for staying with us while visiting our area. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest. Sunday mornings are our busiest and our breakfast team works very diligently to keep items fully stocked. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I can't recommend this hotel enough. Family of five the one bedroom two queen suite was perfect. The breakfast and complimentary light dinner was a great value for us. Also free beer and wine was nice to relax with while watching the kids play in the pool. Very clean also friendly staff. It was a wonderful treat to stay here for three nights in JUne 2012.

Room Tip: We had the one bedroom two queen suite with full kitchen and living room with pull out sofa room 601.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia W
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for staying with us while traveling with family in the Asheville Area, and for sharing your warm comments about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the spacious suite, Breakfast, Dinner with Drinks and our indoor pool and spa. We hope to see you again the next time your travel plans include the Asheville Area.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2012

We stayed for five days in May. The price was very reasonable the staff was great. My only small grip is that the HVAC was quite loud

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and the service we provided you, and are apologize you felt the HVAC was noisy. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon.