1,628 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomking suiteindoor poolsmall kitchentunnel roadshuttle servicehot breakfastfree shuttleliving areaclose to downtownhome away from homewould stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel was very clean. The kids had a blast at the pool even though it was raining outside. Morning breakfast was very good and filling. Evening dinner was ok but with free alcohol who can argue with it being to bad. I did have an issue with the reservation line who told me there would be a cot and a fold out couch in the room. Upon arrival there was only the fold out couch and I was told the hotel does not carry cots. I was disappointed that one of my kids had to sleep on the floor both nights but besides that the hotel was excellent, friendly and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Melody E
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have been staying at this property for the last 17 days due to construction on our home in town. We have stayed here once previously for a week and it was great. This time far exceeded our last stay, probably because we have been here so long. The beds are comfy, the 2 room suite allows my husband to work in one room and I can work in the other without disrupting each other. Breakfast was delicious. Okay so why has this been an awesome experience? The staff at this hotel are kind, courteous, respectful, oh I could go on and on. Even those who one encounters in the hall, will always say good morning, good afternoon, how are you? I must single out a few who have gone above and beyond and that would be Robert, the Assistant General Manager who has more personality and compassion than any one man can. He is just a delight to deal with. I met Amoe of Food Services on the first day we arrived and he is just wonderful. He greets each guest with a smile and goes out of his way to make sure your experience is the best it can be. One would think he owns the hotel, he is so caring and invested in each guest's experience. I would be remiss if I did not mention Tonia (I apologize if I have misspelled your name) in Housekeeping. Again, a smile, a kind word, what else can I do for you flow from her with ease. She is experienced beyond her years and when she leaves your suite, it is clean, refreshed and done with kindness. I would recommend this property to anyone visiting the Asheville area. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The gentleman who checked me in went out of his way to may me feel important when I checked in. However the young lady who was there during the evening went out of her way to make me feel like I was just another person in her way to get off of her shift. I will choose another hotel when I visit the area next time due to her attitude

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Howard S
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for how your experience in the evening made you feel. I reviewed surveillance and could see she was a bit overwhelmed. I am sorry she did not take care of you the way you should have been. I hope to see you again on a future visit and want to thank you for sharing.
Troy Ferguson - General Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I travel alot for work, usually staying within the Hilton family so when we travel on vacation, we often use my Hilton points for our lodging. This was our first visit to Asheville, NC and we were scouting the area as a potential retirement location. This was our first time in a Homewood Suites but definitely will not be our last!

Both my husband and I were extremely pleased with the helpfulness and friendliness of this staff - from the handyman to the front desk, to the kitchen folks, to the Housekeeping.

The rooms were terrific with a full kitchen (we just used the refrigerator and the microwave). We especially liked the ice maker as we drink alot of water.

What we appreciated more than anything was the free shuttle service into town (parking can be a challenge). They would drop us off where we were going and when we were ready to come back, all we had to do was call the front desk and they would pick us up within 10 minutes. We do not stay in the hotel during the day as we are out and about.

The breakfasts were nothing fancy but dependable. We did not partake of any of the dinners (M-Th) because Asheville has so many good interesting restaurants but they smelled good!

We both strongly recommend this hotel for the convenience, value and staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

After a terrible experience in Tennessee at a flea bag hotel we found the Homewood Suites. Slept like a baby in a clean comfortable room. The staff was very polite and helpful. I can't say enough about the great stay at Homewood suites in Asheville.

• Stayed: June 2014