1,631 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomking suiteindoor poolsmall kitchentunnel roadshuttle servicehot breakfastfree shuttleliving areaclose to downtownhome away from homewould stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Just returned from a two night stay. Big shout out to Shepard at the front desk who made our group feel very welcome. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were very good and the dining room was very large and comfortable. The room was clean, but just average. This hotel is very convenient to downtown, but in an area where it was by far the nicest hotel. Would never have stayed at the other places nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vayankeegirl
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had flooring work done in our home because of a water leak and our insurance company was generous enough to let us choose a local hotel while it was being done. This property was an excellent choice with its proximity to the mall and shuttle in to downtown Asheville. They offer a very nice buffet breakfast, and a nightly light dinner with local beer on tap and wines.
Staff very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmcma
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel was very clean. The kids had a blast at the pool even though it was raining outside. Morning breakfast was very good and filling. Evening dinner was ok but with free alcohol who can argue with it being to bad. I did have an issue with the reservation line who told me there would be a cot and a fold out couch in the room. Upon arrival there was only the fold out couch and I was told the hotel does not carry cots. I was disappointed that one of my kids had to sleep on the floor both nights but besides that the hotel was excellent, friendly and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Melody E
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have been staying at this property for the last 17 days due to construction on our home in town. We have stayed here once previously for a week and it was great. This time far exceeded our last stay, probably because we have been here so long. The beds are comfy, the 2 room suite allows my husband to work in one room and I can work in the other without disrupting each other. Breakfast was delicious. Okay so why has this been an awesome experience? The staff at this hotel are kind, courteous, respectful, oh I could go on and on. Even those who one encounters in the hall, will always say good morning, good afternoon, how are you? I must single out a few who have gone above and beyond and that would be Robert, the Assistant General Manager who has more personality and compassion than any one man can. He is just a delight to deal with. I met Amoe of Food Services on the first day we arrived and he is just wonderful. He greets each guest with a smile and goes out of his way to make sure your experience is the best it can be. One would think he owns the hotel, he is so caring and invested in each guest's experience. I would be remiss if I did not mention Tonia (I apologize if I have misspelled your name) in Housekeeping. Again, a smile, a kind word, what else can I do for you flow from her with ease. She is experienced beyond her years and when she leaves your suite, it is clean, refreshed and done with kindness. I would recommend this property to anyone visiting the Asheville area. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The gentleman who checked me in went out of his way to may me feel important when I checked in. However the young lady who was there during the evening went out of her way to make me feel like I was just another person in her way to get off of her shift. I will choose another hotel when I visit the area next time due to her attitude

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Howard S
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for how your experience in the evening made you feel. I reviewed surveillance and could see she was a bit overwhelmed. I am sorry she did not take care of you the way you should have been. I hope to see you again on a future visit and want to thank you for sharing.
Troy Ferguson - General Manager