We took our 15 year old grandson to Asheville on Winter Break and spent 2 days at this hotel. My wife and I have traveled far and wide and stayed at about every level of hotel. I'd have to say that at the rate we paid for a King Suite with pull out sofa, it would be difficult to find a better value anywhere. The room was clean and comfortable with a small kitchenette, dishwasher, refrigerator, comfortable arm chair, sofa, a desk with
chair. and a large flat screen TV. The seperate bedroom had a king size bed and another large flat screen TV. plus a nice sized bathroom and closet.
The hotel provided a complete breakfast included in the rate. The dining room was spacious and comfortable. The food service area as well as the tables were constantly cleaned and maintained. Food choices were adequate and satisfactory to each of our party.
Also included in the room rate was complimentary beer and wine and a "lite meal", although many people would find that the meal was more than adequate to suffice for dinner.
We found the location on Tunnel Road to be convenient to the things we wanted to do in Asheville (ie. The Biltmore House and Grove Park Inn)
Our grandson enjoyed the indoor pool and we used the gym on the second floor.
As a final note, we had requested that the sofa bed be made up for our grandson.
We were allowed to check in early (1PM). The sofa bed had not been made up,
but within less than 10 minutes (without any further request from us) house keeping was there to make up the bed. Just another example of the excellent service provided by this hotel.
My only complaint (although minor in comparison to the plusses) was that you could
hear other guests in the bathroom and water rushing through the pipes. We were on
the first floor so it may not be a problem on the second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full renovation completed in Spring of 2017. Experience Asheville’s finest all-suites luxury hotel located within minutes of downtown Asheville, Biltmore Estate and the city’s finest dining. At Homewood Suites by Hilton, Asheville, extra room is just the beginning. Our spacious and roomy suites have separate living and sleeping areas, work desks with complimentary internet, fully equipped kitchens and new high definition LCD televisions. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast served in our all-new fireplace lobby and Monday-Thursday evenings, you can look forward to a complimentary evening social. Make your luxurious mountain vacation dream come true at Asheville’s new Homewood Suites by Hilton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Homewood Suites Asheville
- Homewood Asheville
- Asheville Homewood Suites