1,628 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomking suiteindoor poolsmall kitchentunnel roadshuttle servicehot breakfastfree shuttleliving areaclose to downtownhome away from homewould stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Enjoyed a wonderful trip to Asheville, NC recently. The tone of our trip began with our check-in at Homewood Suites. The staff, our suite, the food choices at breakfast, & their hospitality hour in the evening were outstanding!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian D
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I warms our heart that you had such a good visit and found it outstanding. We look forward to seeing you again.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Went to Asheville with two friends and chose Homewood Suites as our hotel. All of us were very pleased with everything about the place. Large clean rooms, great staff, complimentary breakfast and cocktail hour snacks. Great location with a free shuttle that takes guests within a five mile radius, pool and hot tub, too.
We all agreed that we would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: All rooms a great!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank dixon2001

Thank you for staying with us! We are excited that you and your friends enjoyed your visit and would do it again. We hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is a comfortable hotel. The bed linens and towels were excellent and the bed and pillows provided a wonderful night's sleep. I like the layout of the room and would have used the small kitchen if my scheduled permitted.The breakfast had everything I needed to start my day. The fitness center is well maintained as well. I would return and would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robin L

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear you were so comfortable and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to see you when you are in the Asheville Area again.
Gratefully Yours,

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We stayed for three nights and ir was really nice. Close to downtown (and a starbucks!). Staff was extremely nice. Rooms were clean and fresh-and very updated. I highly recommend staying at this site!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmcpht
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are grateful for your compliments and your recommendation. We hope to see you again.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I had a great stay. The bed and room were very comfy and I was able to get a great few nights of rest. The evening socials were also very good and I appreciated what was offered. The kitchen staff both in the morning and in the evening made sure that everyone was taken care of. I wish they offered more turkey products as everyday I was there they only offered pork, which I don't eat. Overall I would most certainly stay here and recommend this location. First time in a long time I was able to actually sleep and be comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JMetria A

Thank you for staying with us! We are excited to hear that your stay was great and that you rested well. We appreciate your feedback about breakfast and will look into additional turkey options. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to have you back to get comfortable again soon.
Enthusiastically,