We stayed here because it was the recommended hotel for an out of town wedding we were attending. Although, a little difficult to find, the hotel was nice, clean and friendly. Nothing fancy or luxurious, but nicer than expected and pleasant. It is easy enough to rate a hotel when everything is going well, but you really get a sense of the personality of a place when there is a problem. The last day we stayed there the power was to be turned off for 6 hours. I was in the spa, and my facial ran late and was cut off before it was finished. The ladies could NOT have been more appologetic, they gave me the facial free of charge and gave me cards to come back at no charge. The spa was really lovely, and I've sampled spas all over the country, and even though it was cut off early, it was the best facial I've every had. I'd definitely stay there again with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville