I attended a conference held at this hotel so spent 3 nights there. It has difficult to find at first, using my map quest directions. The location is so close to downtown Asheville and the hotel has a convenient shuttle service that runs into downtown until very late at night, for people like myself who found the roads confusing, and didn't want to drive.
I found it a very comfortable hotel, relaxing, with the exception of a noisy neighbor across the hall. I enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the people ziplining and listening to the sounds of nature. It is has a peaceful setting, lovely grounds.
The entry is very inviting with a comfortable seating area and straight ahead a huge stone fireplace in the dining area that really adds to the ambiance. I would definitely stay again the next time I visit Asheville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville