What a beautiful resort and room to match just be very alert when exiting the hi-way or you will miss the turn for the hotel.
The staff were very attentive and made sure we new the places to visit.
we got a ground floor room so we could park the car rite outside the patio door which helped with the unloading and loading.
We had the buffet breakfast on both mornings where the chef comes out to make your omelette as you like it, the rest of the buffet consisted of the usual things, sausage, bacon, grits, cereals, fresh fruit you get the picture.
We would certainly book there again on our next trip to Biltmore.
This is for the restaurant manager:-(
I did have one beef and this happens in a lot of restaurants. The morning servers had a bad habit of putting the Bill/Cheque folder down the back of there pants NOT VERY HYGIENIC TO SAY THE LEAST. If came up to you with my hand there would you shake my hand?
Other than that the place was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville