I admit I questioned this tournament hotel until I arrived. Everything went far better than expected. Three of us shared suite 298 - a large spacious room with king bed and sofa bed. It was comfortable, quiet and just great for three nights. The shower was good and there was plenty of hot water.
The breakfast buffet worked best for our crowd as the service was on the slow side.
The bar is a great asset for this resort. We gathered in the comfortable atmosphere, enjoying evening beverages, music, large screen TV's and excellent dinner right at the bar.
The tennis facility needs some time to mature but it was super for our tournament.
Our three nights will be a fond memory. Service and attitude was top notch.
The only thing that I would recommend is to update the lobby entrance, returning the beams to earthy wood tones to match the mountain surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville