We really liked this place. The service was good and the rooms were clean. The first night we slept in a full size bed. It was way to small. So the next night we moved to a room with 2 full size beds. We got 2 breakfasts for $8 when we re booked for the 2nd night. Do that if you want the breakfast. Otherwise it is $11 apiece. The breakfast was OK. Way to much greasy food for us. The omelets are good so do that. Our service in the breakfast room was excellent. This man worked his butt off. We would stay there again. The Zip line is right on the property. We did that and had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville