We stayed here for 3 nights. I agree with other reviewers that it's more than a little tricky to find, but the winding road certainly had no potholes when we were there. Loved the spacious and attractive room with the small refrigerator. Bed was fantastic. Grounds were beautiful. Golf with cart was only $20. Pool was beautiful. Restaurant was a little pricey, but excellent. Don't understand the the reviews complaining about smoke, as it was non smoking when we were there. Balcony was nice, and had a great view of the entire resort. Wi fi was non working in our room, so don't bring your computer, but who needs it at this place? Can't give high marks to service because my complaints about wi fi were practically ignored, even so I would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville