I almost didn't stay here based on a few negative reviews but I'm glad we did. The pool and grounds were great for our young children and the check in was quick even with our last minute requested change to or reservation. Great value and great service at the breakfast/buffet including a chef in the dining room to prepare waffles/omelets/eggs to order. The hotel has a lot of charm and yes it is older. We walked a ways to our rooms and to get ice. Very quiet and we got a great nights sleep even with a room facing the pool. We checked in for two nights on a Sunday. I'm sure this place hops on the weekend so maybe that explains some of the negative reviews? We love Asheville so we'll likely be back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville