“Fun!”

93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We spent a few hours on a rainy afternoon in the Pinball Museum. Great fun and a cheap date! We played the games of our youth! This is a definite must!

Salalah, Oman
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Must see!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This place is just awesome! Super cheap way to have some fun and have some nostalgia. Great collection of pinball machines and lovely owner.

Asheville, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“fun for all”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

a throw back in time with real pinball, not computer games. Huge range of years represented. They had one I grew up with at my parent's home back in the 1960s. Good beer selection. Not too crowded. Play all you want for admission fee. Machines are for sale too. All ages would love this. I do not know how many,, but a wild guess would be 30 machines.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank R P
Asheville, NC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun old machines!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

A great way to spend an hour right in downtown Asheville! Nostalgia-invoking machines. Explanation of payment policy could be more clear.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank smithduff
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hours of fun!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My teenage daughter and I would have played for longer than 2 hours if we had not had to eat dinner. We enjoyed the older machines as much as the newer ones. I was also thrilled that my daughter got to play on a Sega Genesis, a system on which I wasted and enjoyed much of my youth. The collection appears to have items in transition into use, leading me to believe we are going to have to go back soon!

Visited July 2014