We just met friends in Asheville for a get-together, and they recommended the Residences. They visit Asheville often and have decided that it's the best place to stay. After 3 nights there we'd agree! All the units are "suites" with separate bedrooms (plus a sofabed in tthe living room) and have full kitchens and a very large bathroom. It's nice to be able to get your own breakfast, or have other meals in instead of eating out every meal. The concierge was able to put us in 2 units next to one another, and both units were very clean and nicely furnished. We didn't use the hot tub and fire pit area up above near the pool, but did see others roasting marshmallows! There is a small fitness room which our fiends used, but we just got lots of walking in around the town. The Residences is nicely situated in between the "Bilmore Village" shops and the downtown area, and pretty close to the entrance of the Biltmore estate, but it is tucked away up a side street (you have to watch carefully for the sign at the entrance!) so that it feels secluded and is very quiet. No mountain views, but you will definitely find it relaxing to sit out on your little balcony. The office is staffed 24 hrs. and we found the desk people very pleasant and eager to help in any way. The only thing I didn't love about the place was that they have french doors in the bedroom instead of windows, and you can't leave them open for fresh air at night. We ended up just leaving the door in the living room that opened out onto the balcony ajar overnight. It's a small thing...the convenience and lovely setting more than makes up for it! I would definitely recommend it, and I feel sure we will use it again on a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville