The Residences at Biltmore
US$124
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$132
US$116
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$118
US$201
US$177
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$173
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$276
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$293
  • Restaurant
US$338
Travelocity
1,267 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfire pittop floorbedroom condowasher and dryergranite countertopsupstairs neighborshuge showerwell equipped kitchenhome away from homeliving areasmall balconyhot tubflat screenthin wallswalk in showergreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We decided on a whim to see the Biltmore Estate and worried about finding a decently priced room that met our needs. Needless to say, a gorgeous two bedroom condo for less than we'd paid per night in Charleston was great! Very spacious and comfortable, with an enjoyable patio to enjoy the thunderstorm that rolled in. The only complaint was that due to some wiring issue, we had to use the breaker box to turn off the jets of the jacuzzi tub and the storm knocked out the wifi. I would like to have stayed longer but alas had to get back on the road. I'd recommend checking out this place if you're in Asheville.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Talena S
Bill C, General Manager at The Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Talenarenee,
Thanks for your great review! Aren't our thunderstorms beautiful to watch roll in across the mountains? I hope you can visit again and stay longer next time.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The part about this hotel that really stood out to me was how luxurious the rooms were. The pictures do not lie. The rooms look brand new and are impeccably decorated. The living room has a nice seating area, with DirecTV! There was a large soaking tub and separate shower in the bathroom. The kitchen has nice appliances. All the rooms have a balcony or patio, depending on the floor. Also, they have a bonfire every night at the pool area.

The location of this hotel is okay. There is really nothing within walking distance. That's really the only drawback in my mind, but Asheville is a driving city anyway. The problem is that there is NO ROOM SERVICE. So, if you want to be extra lazy, that may be a problem. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RamblingRazorback

RambelingRazorback,

Thanks so much for your gracious review. The team works hard to keep the rooms in impeccable condition so as to meet your expectations - I'll tell them they succeeded! Next time your here and the lazy bone hits you, try ValetGourmet - they deliver from all the best restaurants here in town so you don't have to move a muscle!

See you next time,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had a great time here and the condos were very nice. It was very clean and had a great pool. The kitchen was very pretty and the beds were comfortable except the fold out couch was not comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014
Bill C, General Manager at The Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

LindseyCamilla,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent visit. I am so happy we were able to meet your expectations. I also appreciate the feedback on the sleeper sofa, while these mattresses are never as nice as a full mattress I take your comment with the highest of concern. We will be reviewing these throughout property and will take appropriate steps. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.
Bill

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Lovely accommodation but to have what is apparently a decent kitchen with granite countertops and good quality cabinets have such a weak package of cutlery, china and particularly when we checked in saucepans seems rather odd. As I went to prepare our first meal I found only a large old badly scratched non stick skillet and a cheap soup pot. When I called the concierge they responded promptly but brought a partial set of cheap pans one of which did not have a lid. I realize that people are often going to eat out but for those of us who given a kitchen like to cook at least some meals I would have expected decent pans to work with. I trust that other units are better supplied but I would have thought that a decent condo package in all the residences would have made sense.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nick W

Nick W.,

Thanks for your great feedback. While we make every effort to ensure our units have all of the nicest appointments I will admit keeping the cookware up to snuff is a challenge. I will take a look at the units again and see where we can redouble our efforts. We look forward to your next visit!

Bill

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We booked a weekend stay with little advanced notice, but we were able to get a fair rate. The "room" was a one bedroom apartment. It was very clean and well maintained. It was quiet, and we had no complaints. The first night, however, there was a bear that visited the parking lot. (But hey, you are in the mountains of western NC.)

As to negatives, there is no restaurant on site, so plan accordingly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EnjoyYourTrvl

EnjoyYourTrvl,
Thanks for the kind review. I am glad you didn't have any problems with our local "furry visitors"! They do make their way on property occasionally though they have never caused any problems as long as we treat them with the proper safety & respect in mind.