Completely overrated and extremely disappointed. The room was average (the pictures make them look better than they are). For a "resort" style hotel, I expected more. Apparently, the property is a renovated apartment complex from the 1960's (as I was told by the "concierge office"). The ceilings are so thin that you can hear the guests above you as they open every drawer, walk around at all hours of the night, and have loud sex (as was our experience)...thank goodness we didn't have our kids with us. Save yourself the money, you can get a comparable room at a nearby chain hotel with similar amenities and be much happier. I will not recommend this property to others and will avoid it in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville