Our experience at Residences of Biltmore was good at best. The unit was not exactly like the photos. The living room area was smaller than appeared in the web photos, and the furniture was somewhat tired. The kitchen was stocked with utensils but missing many items; a couple of forks, top for a pot, but no pot, ect. Although the kitchen was nice. The unit had a stacked washer and dryer which was a plus, but the dryer did not work. The bathroom was large and had a jetted tub. They sort of provided maid service, although the maid did not make the bed, and only supplied towels. The real downside was the noise. We were on first floor and you could hear every step that was made on the floor above, including when they flushed the toilet or took a shower. The people above us got up at 6 am each morning, and the noise was enough to wake us up. Each unit has a patio with 2 chairs, but all patios face the parking lots, so not very relaxing. No view at all from any units. It's not a bad place to stay, since it's roomy enough for two, but not a value for the price. And ok, if you don't mind the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville