We booked a 2 night getaway over Labor day weekend. Our first impression was really good, the woman checking us in was very nice and helpful. She asked if we needed restaurant recommendations or directions to places. Since we have been to Asheville several times, we knew where to go. The last few times we have been to Asheville we have stayed at the Grand Bohemian so that is what I compared the Residences to. I have mostly great things to say with a few negatives. The room was comfortable and very clean. We had a room by the pool but with a balcony looking at the trees and not the parking lot so it was more private and we used it all the time. We did use the pool several times, the cozy firepit in the evenings and enjoyed laying in the sun late afternoon after getting back from hiking. The coffee maker came in handy along with have a refrig and washer/dryer. The shower was a nice size with double sinks in the bathroom. The bed was comfy with high quality sheets. It would of been nice to have breakfast included or as an option but we visited Bruegers that was close by and also Morning Glory Cafe in Black Mountain which I highly recommend. A couple of negatives that we encountered was first they didn't ever replanish the toilet paper and by the time we noticed it was too late to call and ask for some. An extra roll would of came in handy considering we were there for 4 nights. Also the biggest complaint we have, well actually it was more of an annoyance was our key never worked when we came back to our room in the afternoon and at night. I know its not the biggest deal but our room was by the pool and not close to the registration area so when we came back from a relaxing dinner looking forward to getting in the room and in your pajamas, the key doesn't work and you have to either walk to the front or drive. One time wouldn't have been a problem but everyday for the 4 days the key didn't work at least one time and even some days two times but luckily the housekeeper was around and she got to know us so she would let us in. One thing we missed was a fitness center, we did do 3 hikes while we were there but it would of been nice to have that as an option. All in all, it was a great visit and we will return to the Residences next time in Asheville over the Grand Bohemian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville