My Husband and I stayed at this hotel 10/21 - 10/24/09. We enjoyed everything about it! First, when I made the reservation, I indicated we preferred a pet free room and upper floor, if possible. The hotel never indicated there would be a problem with our request. In fact, the concierge called me back a few minutes after completing my reservation, and she asked me if I preferred down/feather pillows or allergy free pillows. She even asked me if I would like her to email restaurant information, etc. She not only emailed me information, but she had printed information on the area restaurants and maps of the area prepared and waiting for us, upon our arrival. We had reserved a one bedroom apartment; however, we were given a free upgrade to a two bedroom apartment on the top floor. It was lovely...large flat sceen TV's in every room. Great kitchen, it had a regular coffee pot, which always makes me happy (not those pretend miniture pots that make coffee tinted hot water) and everything else you could possibly need. They even had champagne glasses! It was cold enough for the fire at night, which we enjoyed. The porch is large enough to actually be able to sit outside and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine at night. It was great that the door in the living room, which opened to the patio, had a screen door. This allowed us to leave the door open and enjoy the crisp fall air while we enjoyed the fire. We loved the beds and linens, and the towels were extra large, which was great! The housekeeping service was also very good. We received a $50 gift card for an area restaurant of our choice (we were given several to choose from), as part of our package. We chose the Corner Kitchen and ate there on our first night in Asheville. We had a wonderful meal! Calamari, which was some of the best we have ever had. Filet Mignon and Mahi Mahi that was delicious! Our package also included two, two-day tickets to The Biltmore, which was very convenient and we loved that we did not have to stand in any long lines. Our only negatives, and they were VERY minor, were that we had to ask for the champagne that was included with our package ( it was supposed to have been in our room upon arrival), the master bath is so large, that it really needs a heat lamp, and my husband would have loved a little more water pressure. I thoroughly enjoyed the large jetted tub every night...it was fabulous!! The concierge immediately gave me a bottle of champagne when I asked, and the rest of our complaints are trival, considering the overall quality of the hotel and our room. The location is handy to everything. downtown a mile away, The Biltmore and Biltmore Village Shops, are just blocks away. The Interstate and the Blue Ridge Parkway is so close, we hopped on and off easily, and we went in several directions during our stay. The NC Arboretum is also not far away or hard to get to from the hotel. We loved the The Residences at Biltmore, we will recommend it to all our friends and family, and we look forward to staying there again on our next trip to Asheville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville