“Go somewhere else”

Add it.
Hannah Flanagan's Irish Pub
Ranked #16 of 45 Nightlife in Asheville
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We stopped in Asheville for a lunch before heading back home. Not having researched a place for lunch (my mistake), we ended up at Hannah Flanagans. Service was horrible. Our beers were served in plastic cups. It took forever to get our food. We could not wait to get out of there. And if that wasn't enough to ruin a long weekend in the mountains, I could have sworn I saw the manager sipping beers as he was taking them to the tables......twice. Disgusting!! Bathrooms? I'd rather have my kidneys burst.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Great handout before a show at the Orange Peel. The real Asheville downtown Pub. Staff is always friendly and offers great service. Food and music great too!

Reviewed 29 October 2012

We eat here every time we come to Asheville, great irish/british pub food and the food didn't take tooo long even though it was packed. plus they have some great beer selections

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Stopped in on a fall Sunday for a light lunch and a quick beer. After 10 mins waiting, the understaffed restaurant had one waiter, we were informed that there were at least 8 items on the menu that were not available because "the restaurant was almost out of food" and that "they ran out of food last weekend too". The other great comment was, "I think they have one hamburger bun left".

The bathrooms were at best unsanitary, the food (that was available) below par and the waitstaff worse than lackluster. We won't be back, and we'll check tripadvisor before we just "walk in" to a restaurant we have not been in before.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

My name is Mr.420,and I am from the Big city of ASHEVILLE.Inow live in the great stat of TX, for those who know me, I once was a reg to this great bar or pub,some of the best times of my life have been just hanging out at this place.One of the bar tenders , who i would Love to take home,workes thire,or did when I lived in Asheville.O she knows.Look out Asheville Mr.Hightower will see you agine soone.You got to love the HIPPIE CHICKS who come by.Mr.High says hello to all the regs ,and to the bar tender that I spoke of,DAMN IT GIRL!