1,705 results
All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelsroom was cleantunnel roadasheville biltmorewafflesthe blue ridge parkwayconvenient locationstay there againfree breakfastbreakfast barfirst flooreasy accessgreat place to stayclose to downtownnice staymotel
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Pet friendly which was a huge plus for us. Comfortable bed. The hotel is very close to the VA medical center which was the reason for our trip.
The staff was friendly and efficient.
Will stay here again when in Asheville-

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank wardsusan
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We came in on av Friday afternoon, stayed the weekend. No wait at the desk, they had all the paperwork in order and ready to go. We stayed on one of the detached wings. We were able to park right in front of the room which made unloading the car very easy. The room itself was very clean, neat and everything worked. The location is close enough to get to anything you want to get too.

Room Tip: Kids? Ask for room on the detached wings, first floor. Its easier to park, unload and load back up.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Oppius I
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Motel is listed as a three star which seems too high. Good location but traffic can be difficult around it. Rooms were quiet and clean, rather dated exterior, but what can they do. Glad to have microwave, fridge, and two queens, which they gave us without being asked, for a family of four. Clean room. Beds too hard for me, but no springs, or divots. Nice comforter and two pillows per person. Breakfast is good because there were three types of fruit, and protein sources: yoghurt, bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs which were oddly grainy. Front desk check in gal was very helpful and friendly. Check out gal acted as if it were a big favor to come out to get the key.

Room Tip: Noise wasn't a problem, but there are rooms that back out on woods.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I had to go back Asheville for a check up after a back operation. We ask for a first floor due to the fact of my recent back operation. I think all the rooms were rehab. because of the sign and our room. The beds were great and were firm. The room was very clean. The breakfast was great and had just about anything you could want for breakfast, hot and cold. The bar was serviced very well and nothing ran out. I have to go back for doctor check up every 3 months for one year and we will be staying in this hotel because it is so close to the medical center at the hospital.

Room Tip: You can make reservations and not have to worry if you got a good hotel. We were on the front across from the pool and could not hear anything outside. I don't think you would find a better hotel for the price and quality.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GeorgiaPeach2000
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our family checked in during the off season and requested a first floor room, as we had a great deal of luggage; we were travelling with two young children. We were told there were no first floor rooms, but we were lied to- I was standing in the lobby later and someone else had the same request and had no problem.
Our second floor room had burnt out light bulbs, so we had to request another room. It was on the freeway side and was very noisy.
The next evening, we were 350 miles away and I realized I had forgotten my credit card in the room (it had slipped out of my pocket). When I called the hotel, the receptionist informed me she did not have access to the lost and found box-only housekeepers and management did, and they were not in. I reiterated that it was my credit card, but she seemed indifferent to my predicament. I asked for a return call and never received one. The next morning, I called again and a different receptionist informed me that credit cards would be turned in immediately to the front desk. I asked they check the room again and get back to me, but 5 days later I was still waiting. ( I did cancel he card).
Poor service;don't stay here. There are way better places to stay in North Carolina.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family