1,742 results
All reviews best westerns room was clean tunnel road asheville biltmore the blue ridge parkway convenient location stay there again breakfast bar free breakfast yogurt breakfast was excellent first floor easy access hot breakfast close to downtown great place to stay nice stay
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectation for a roadside location. I was expecting not to be able to sleep very well due to it's being on the highway. The room was very quite and I slept very well. I felt safe with the outdoor lighting. The refrig and microwave was a great touch. The beds felt luxurious as if I was in a four star hotel. The shower was spacious and the water was a good temperature. I was able to adjust the room temperature to my liking. I stayed for two nights and had a hot breakfast each morning. The price for this hotel was within my budget and I felt that it was worth more than the amount I paid.

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Pet friendly which was a huge plus for us. Comfortable bed. The hotel is very close to the VA medical center which was the reason for our trip.
The staff was friendly and efficient.
Will stay here again when in Asheville-

2  Thank wardsusan
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We came in on av Friday afternoon, stayed the weekend. No wait at the desk, they had all the paperwork in order and ready to go. We stayed on one of the detached wings. We were able to park right in front of the room which made unloading the car very easy. The room itself was very clean, neat and everything worked. The location is close enough to get to anything you want to get too.

Room tip: Kids? Ask for room on the detached wings, first floor. Its easier to park, unload and load back up.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Oppius I
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Motel is listed as a three star which seems too high. Good location but traffic can be difficult around it. Rooms were quiet and clean, rather dated exterior, but what can they do. Glad to have microwave, fridge, and two queens, which they gave us without being asked, for a family of four. Clean room. Beds too hard for me, but no springs, or divots. Nice comforter and two pillows per person. Breakfast is good because there were three types of fruit, and protein sources: yoghurt, bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs which were oddly grainy. Front desk check in gal was very helpful and friendly. Check out gal acted as if it were a big favor to come out to get the key.

Room tip: Noise wasn't a problem, but there are rooms that back out on woods.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I had to go back Asheville for a check up after a back operation. We ask for a first floor due to the fact of my recent back operation. I think all the rooms were rehab. because of the sign and our room. The beds were great and were firm. The room was very clean. The breakfast was great and had just about anything you could want for breakfast, hot and cold. The bar was serviced very well and nothing ran out. I have to go back for doctor check up every 3 months for one year and we will be staying in this hotel because it is so close to the medical center at the hospital.

Room tip: You can make reservations and not have to worry if you got a good hotel. We were on the front across from the pool and could not hear anything outside. I don't think you would find a better hotel for the price and quality.
2  Thank GeorgiaPeach2000