1,749 results
All reviews best westerns room was clean tunnel road asheville biltmore the blue ridge parkway convenient location stay there again breakfast bar yogurt free breakfast breakfast was excellent first floor hot breakfast easy access close to downtown great place to stay nice stay
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly and the good price. This is our first time in a Best Western and were weary about the "old" building. We were very pleasantly surprised and enjoyed our one night before continuing our way home. Our room was very clean and updated. The bed was excellent and very comfortable for a good night's sleep. We did have the free breakfast and it had everything you'd want to choose from, including biscuits and gravy. We would choose to stay here again.

1  Thank rynker55
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I am glad I stayed there.Only stayed one night,on business,but for the price it can't be beat.I will be back.Can't wait to bring the wife back.Old time charm,cheaper,but with clean rooms.I am one of the few that still smokes,but they will put up with you for doing that......and I THANK them.I will be seeing again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014

this is a very nice place. I have stayed in this motel when I'm working in the Asheville area which is often. The staff are very professional and neat. The rooms are excellent and very well upgraded and clean. Had no problems with the bed which was very comfortable. Love the shower head. Will stay again when working in that area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel and room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly. Great value and location convenient to downtown Asheville. We stayed here after attending a concert at The Orange Peel. It was a quick cab ride. Great night's sleep. Front desk accommodated us with a later checkout due to the daylight savings time change. Very happy with our experience at this Best Western. We slept in and missed breakfast, so I can't offer a review on that.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Wanted to stay close to Biltmore and found this Best Western. An older motel but remodeled wonderfully. Awesome breakfast, great staff, unbeatable price and allowed pets. We will stay here again. Clean, quite and well maintained.

Date of stay: January 2014