We enjoyed our stay here while in Asheville. First of all, the location is great for walking to everything downtown and it is also a great location for driving to everything in the local area. We were given directions, a map, and suggestions on where to go when we asked for help at the front desk.
The room was very nice, no complaints here. Comfortable king size bed, nice sheets, clean, great flat screen tv, nice bathroom. We asked if we could have a fridge in our room, and it arrived within minutes. The noise from the ice maker in the hallway was kind of loud, as were some of the guests in the hallway on the first night (Saturday), however on Sunday and Monday that was not as much of a problem.
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. When we first checked in, we asked for a quiet room, and the one they gave us had a rather unattractive view out the window. My husband called the front desk, and we were given another room right away.
We really enjoyed the use of the computers in the "business center". It saved us from traveling with our laptop, and they had everything you need. We were able to print out directions, etc, it was a nice and convenient set up.
One other very nice amenity, a coffee station was set up every morning in the lobby for guests with complimentary coffee and tea. It was nice to have coffee early, then head out on foot for the day for breakfast. There was breakfast available at the hotel btw, but we did not end up eating there. They had a breakfast buffet and regular menu as well plus it is a steak restaurant at night.
We would stay here again on a future trip. We are so glad we booked here after getting an idea of the area, believe me it is a great choice for the money and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Asheville Hotel is located Downtown and offers the convenience of a great location while being nestled among the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have a committed, lively staff and put our guest's needs first! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown Hotel Asheville
- Four Points Asheville Downtown
- Best Western Asheville
- Asheville Four Points
- Asheville Sheraton