This is the place to stay if you want to walk around downtown Asheville. Staff is friendly, Breakfast special for $2.99 was a bargain and room was more than adequate. And then there is the comfortable Sheraton beds.
We walked to a nearby restaurant Olive and Twist for dinner, that was fine. And the hotel was only a block from the Thomas Wolfe museum/historic boarding house, a great bargain tour for a $1 admission. If you are a Starwoods (Sheraton member), and everybody should be for the value of their points, you would be crazy not to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Asheville Hotel is located Downtown and offers the convenience of a great location while being nestled among the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have a committed, lively staff and put our guest's needs first! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown Hotel Asheville
- Four Points Asheville Downtown
- Best Western Asheville
- Asheville Four Points
- Asheville Sheraton