Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$261
US$254
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$99
Country Inn
US$201
US$178
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
US$134
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$349
US$314
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$276
  • Pool
All reviewschop housegreat locationwithin walking distancefront desk staffan older hotelbed was comfortablewould stay here againrestaurants and shopsoutdoor poolthe room was nicebiltmore estatedowntownymcabreweriesconditionershampoofreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My friends and i have stayed here on multiple occasions when visiting Asheville. We pick this hotel due to the fact that it's within walking distance of all of downtown Asheville, including all of our favorite bars so we can just walk back when it's closing time! Also, i've never felt a more comfortable bed at a hotel room. Good quality and affordable prices! I'll definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
FourPointsAsheville, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

sclinard,

Thank you for your positive review. I am so happy that your stay was successful. I always love to get a positive review, and think its great that you have made a part of your regular Asheville visit. I hope all is well and hope to have you back soon.

Best Regards,

Guest Service Manager
Four Points-Asheville Downtown

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Location: Great location right off the highway and on the edge of the attraction of Ashville. Easy to get into and out of.

Appearance: Clean and well-kept in the lobby but as you go deeper in the age of this hotel shows.

Counter Service: Very friendly and quick. No problem.

General Up-Keep: The newly updated sections are very well kept. Other areas show some wear, but not excessive.

Workout room: Did not use or look in, could not find it. A few miles away there is a paved greenway that goes along the river. I ran this and it was very enjoyable out of the traffic.

Room: The room was in good shape and not a lot of wear. I got the last room at the far end of the hotel. For some reason the doors did not ‘catch’ the first time they would close so you could hear everyone slamming their doors so the latch would catch and lock. Room was clean and well kept. Furniture was in good shape. Bathroom was updated and had soap dispensers in the shower (I prefer that).

Overall Report: I bought this room through Priceline and think I got a pretty good deal. This visit was during the off season but the downtown was still bustling with activity. The hotel itself is an older model but well kept. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel and from what I could tell it looked like a nice place to eat. I walked the one block over to the downtown area and enjoyed going in a few shops before I choose a place to eat dinner. Please be aware this is an ‘artsy’ mountain town and be open minded going in. I had a blast and even came back to the town the next day for lunch after finishing up with my client. If you cross under the highway you will be right into the part of town with new growth where modern business are reclaiming the area. There was a brand new Trader Joes and Staples there.

Would I stay here again: Yes

Would I bring my family: Yes, might plan a trip for the wife and me.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank richard9i

richard9i ,

Thank you so much for filling out the survey. I am very pleased that your stay was successful. I always love to see a great review. I hope that you and your family are well, and that we can have you back soon enough. Take care and have a wonderful New Year.

Best Regards,

Guest Service Manager
Four Points-Asheville Downtown

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Asheville is such a quaint city that I just expect that of all it's environs. But I must say my stay at the Four Points Sheraton was a bit of a disappointment. The rooms had been fairly renovated and the appointments were pretty standard. In fact, the bed was actually quite comfortable. But the hotel is in need of a serious renovation. The halls were dark. The check-in desk was truly small and uninviting. And the elevators were slow and cranky. I just kind of expect better from anything with the Sheraton's name on it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FourPointsAsheville, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Wheelsturning,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I sincerely regret that we have missed a good opportunity to make your stay uncomplicated, but I can assure you that we will address every point you have mentioned with our staff and use your feedback as a learning opportunity.

I would hope that you would give us another opportunity to provide you with the convenient, stress-free and satisfied service that will exceed your expectations. Once again, thank you for staying at Four Points by Sheraton -- Asheville Downtown and we appreciate your feedback.

Guest Services Manager
Four Points by Sheraton -- Asheville Downtown, 22 Woodfin St, Asheville, NC 28801

Reviewed 1 November 2013

clean lobby, professional staff. No welcoming free coffee or chocolate in the lobby. Such a little expense for a hotel and so appreciated by the guests. The rooms are not sound proof from the corridor. And a lot of people coming out of the elevator during the night are not warned to be careful when they speak in the corridor, most of them are not aware of the noise they produce.
Very average breakfast.

Room Tip: choose rooms VERY far from the elevator if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
FourPointsAsheville, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Marianne4,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced to make your stay seem average. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you if you are back in town. I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing FourPoints.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently for three nights. We found the room to be very nice, clean and quiet. The bed was comfy. The bathroom was rather small with hardly any counter space, however. The location was great! Just a short walk to the downtown area which is a plus; you have to pay to park.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Patsy S,

Thank you for your positive review. We are always pleased when our guests can have an uncomplicated stay. Your feedback is always appreciated. I hope that we can have you and yours back soon, but until then, take care and thank you for choosing FourPoints.