So i stayed here for 2 nights in Jan, mid week, and i really enjoyed it! only a couple mins walk from downtown, you couldn't get a better situation!
The hotel was connected to the 'Chop house' restaurant, which I had food in, the food was good, but nothing remarkable, the real difference about this place was the Bar, with a good range of local beers, and the Bar tender (Jim i think?), he was amazing, we had a good talk about the local ales, he made me try the Cold mountain... It was good! and then made me a couple of really great cocktails.
Thank you, and if I come through Asheville again, will definitely try to stop here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Asheville Hotel is located Downtown and offers the convenience of a great location while being nestled among the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have a committed, lively staff and put our guest's needs first! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown Hotel Asheville
- 4 Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown
- Four Points Asheville Downtown
- Best Western Asheville
- Asheville Sheraton
- Asheville Four Points