“Gorgeous Luxury Mountian Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Meghan T
“Gorgeous Luxury Mountian Retreat”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place was absolutely incredible. Not only did my best friends and I have incredible comfort and modern technology at this cabin, but we had an breathtaking view of the raw mountains in front of us. I do not think I have ever seen the mountains like this before in my life! Definitely recommendation worthy!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Aug 2016
Thanks Meghan, we try to provide a memorable experience for our guests with our unique Lindal Homes Mountain Chalet
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing