“MY ME WEEKEND”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Carolina Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 38 Asheville B&B and Inns
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“MY ME WEEKEND”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I found Carolina Bed & Breakfast from an online search. Their website intrigued me so much I immediately decided that this was where I wanted to stay. When I arrived I was really impressed with the ambience, jazz playing in the background along with wine and hors d'oeuvres every evening. My room was just as it was on the internet; it was very clean and the best parts about the room was the fireplace and claw foot tub. Every morning I was awakened to an aroma of coffee and an amazing breakfast which came with freshly squeezed orange juice. My weekend of relaxation was a success and after being so spoiled, it was hard to face reality when I returned home. James and Susan are very friendly and amazing hosts and I bragged about their hospitality to everyone that would listen. I know there are other Bed & Breakfasts in Asheville but I only recommend Carolina Bed & Breakfast and will only stay there when I return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Lisa J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Fantastic place. Friendly hosts. Delicious food!! Breakfasts were multi course deliciousness. Gourmet food at cocktail hour. Go there! The hosts and staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms beautiful, house gorgeous. Excellent service and ambience. Don't hesitate to book this place.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank lisalaughs
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

After much research we selected Carolina B&B for our Spring Break Getaway to the Asheville area. The house was conveniently located. The room included a very comfortable king size bed, gas fireplace, Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. Each evening included a social hour with complimentary Biltmore wines. The best part of the package is the owners, James and Susan. James is quite knowledgeable of the area and provided excellent suggestions for activities (hiking at Dupont to see Triple Falls, hiking John Rock at Pisgah, discount tickets to tour the Biltmore Estate) and the local restaurants (Nine Mile and Luella's). Susan is an exceptional cook. You will not find a better breakfast in Asheville, maybe in all of North Carolina. Everything is made from scratch in her kitchen with the freshest local ingredients. James is lucky to have married her as I am sure that is the only way he could afford to keep her on staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank H_Spar
High Point, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed with Susan and James for the first time this past weekend. The house is beautiful and very welcoming as are Susan and James. It is easy to find and within walking distance to downtown Asheville. The house is very well kept and clean. Our room was inviting and so comfortable. Social hour each night with incredible canapés and wine. Susan is an amazing cook! Breakfast was fabulous. If you are looking for things to do, restaurants, etc. be sure to ask for suggestions from Susan or James. We look forward to our next stay!!

Room Tip: Miss Web Room is on the first floor. Sunny very pretty room. Very easy to get in and out with bags...
1 Thank Patti P
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We were fortunate enough to stay here over Valentine's Day weekend. We could not have picked a more perfect B&B. The Cottage was spectacular and the breakfasts we were served each morning were unbelievable!!! Treats were left in our room each night. Our hosts, James and Susan were wonderful and very welcoming. The walk to downtown was a short 10 minutes. Great location. If you have the opportunity to stay here you will not be disappointed!!! We can't wait to go back.

1 Thank D2trips
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at this B &B for the second time. The home is lovely. The rooms we have stayed in have both a fireplace and jacuzzi. They provide a truly gourmet breakfast and are very knowledgable hosts. They are available to help, but there is also plenty of privacy. We will continue to return.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank LawrenLove
Massillon, Ohio
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My wife and I came to Asheville for my 50th birthday. James and Susan took our experience to a new level. The small touches such as a sweet snack in our rooms each night, great knowledge of the area and a home like atmosphere were deeply appreciated. It was chilly each night and the gas fireplace made the room cozy. We will definitely be back and also will recommend the B&B to our friends.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Goldfinch room and the bed was so comfortable (we like a softer mattress)