“1st YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cedar Crest Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Asheville
Cedar Crest Inn
Ranked #27 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
Greenwood,SC
“1st YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2010

My husband and I stayed here June 11-13, 2010 to celebrate our FIRST YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! It was a suprise to my husband who had never ever stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. Needless to say he was VERY suprised and taken back by the overwhelming BEAUTY of the Cedar Crest Inn. We really enjoyed the GRAND tour that Drew gave us and his stories of the home. Our room was the BEST on the property and needless to say, we felt right at home here. The convenience of Downtown and The Biltmore was a MAJOR PLUS! Drew made us feel so welcome and gave us great TIPS on where to eat and what was a MUST SEE! We will be back in July for my birthday celebration. I will OVERLY brag to ALL my friends and family on how GREAT our stay was and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. Thanks DREW......YOU are AWESOME!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank aadMandyD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
greensboro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2010

The Cedar Crest Inn was our 1st experience at a B & B. Drew made us feel very welcome and at home. The proximity to the Biltmore and downtown Asheville can't be beat. We stayed in the Garden room and it was very nice. My favorite part of the room was the high bed. My least favorite part was taking a shower in the claw foot tub.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank latuders
Sebastian, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2010

I don't even know where to begin....my husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in the Serenity Suite 5/25/10 - 5/28/10. If you are looking for a beautiful, serene, secluded place to recharge your batteries, then this is the place for you. It was a mid-week stay so we were able to go into many of the upstairs rooms to have a peek. They were all gorgeous although I was so happy that I had chosen the Serenity Suite for our stay. We had a charming bedroom with a king sized bed, a comfortable sitting room, a very large bathroom with jacuzzi tub and our own private veranda where we spent most of our time to be honest. It was just so peaceful and tranquil out there! You really do feel as though you have stepped back in time from the minute you drive up the hill on the winding driveway. You get a glimpse of this beautiful old house from the road and when it comes into full view....it is just breathtaking. The service, the staff and the accomodations are all 5 star. The food was excellent...freshly prepared , nicely presented and very flavorful. I loved that the staff kept popping out to make sure everything was wonderful for us! They have unique way of being there for you whenever you need something without making you feel like they were hovering. It's as if they magically appearred when you needed a little snack or advice about where to go in town. I have to say, I got tears in my eyes when we first arrived because of the beauty of this old house and I really cried when we left. I was saying goodbye to the staff and was just a little overcome with the wonderfulness of it all. I researched every bed and breakfast in Asheville before deciding on the Cedar Crest Inn and I am so happy that I made the right choice. We took a "hop on / hop off" trolly tour around Asheville (would highly recommend this especially for first timers) and I got to see in person, many of the bed and breakfasts that I researched online. Every single time I saw an another inn, I said to myself "oh yes...we picked the right one". They are all beautiful and special in their own way, but there is something magical about the Cedar Crest. I think the innkeepers, Drew and the rest of the staff have a lot to do with creating that magic. We can't wait to go back!

3 Thank Kayte11
Sycamore, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful visit at the Cedar Crest Inn! We were welcomed like old friends by Drew and staff. The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated and the customer service was above and beyond. Breakfast was delicious and the grounds were gorgeous. We can't wait to come visit again. I highly recomend this place to anyone looking for a nice unique getaway experience with lots of character. Ask for Drew he's the best!

2 Thank owen16
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

Our trip to host and celebrate our daughters wedding could not have gone better or without the chaos associated with such an event without Drew and the staff at the Cedar Crest Inn B&B. To say they treated us as family is an understatement. From the fabulous breakfast to our very own "snack time" every need,whim, or fancy was answered with a smile and 'is there anything else we can do for you" statement. We reserved the Carriage House for our visit and as you can imagine with 8-10 people using the facilities there was quite the disarray to the rooms when we left ea. day. But, upon our return you would find everthing completely cleaned,swept and fresh flowers back out on the tables. Even our late nite forays up to the main house were met with continuted good grace and there was the "little something" left out for our party. What a great experience.What a great place to stay. And what great staff. Thanks to all of you! we will be back soon just to relax and enjoy the porch.

Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank vcrisci
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

If you really want to experience Asheville this B&B is the place to do it! Asheville and the Biltmore area have so much to offer and staying at this Inn was the icing on the cake. Not only is it nestled in the perfect location it but has everything you could ask for! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, rooms and cottages were picture perfect, and the homemade 3 course breakfast was die for. I cannot say enough good things about this charming Inn. If you get a chance to come to Asheville you will not regret staying at Cedar Crest. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank McKenzieLeigh
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2010

Planned a trip to the Biltmore Estate with my mom and wife for an early mothers day and didnt want to stay in a hotel due to the cost of getting two rooms for 3 adults. Contacted the inn keeper (I believe his name is Drew Hepburn and he took off the inn about 2 months ago) and made arrangements to stay in the Carriage House Suite (Room #3) upstairs 2 bedroom suite. Even though the inn was hosting a wedding at the main house this Saturday Drew went out of his way to make sure we had access to everything we needed, brought us a complimentary bottle of Biltmore Merlot, lemon cake and even introduced us to the resident cats (Phanton and ?). The Carriage House was very spacious, homey, and quiet with plenty of room. The house had a deck with a gazebo up top and another covered deck below. We didnt see the two couples in the lower two bedrooms until the next day at departure.

My mom was in awe of the place and loved the breakfast and relaxing atmosphere vs. that of the normal hotel for about the same price. She inquired about the Christmas rates and is planning on taking her children and all her grandchildren back for a 4 day weekend.

Drew outline a lot his thoughts on improvements as he begins to put his personal touch on the pink lady and I am confident they will all be positive. We had a great time and will return.

Thanks again Drew for your hospitality and attention to detail to make everything perfect for an early Mothers Day weekend for my mom and wife.

2 Thank RatPackFan1