My wife and I stayed in this lovely bed and breakfast for three nights recently. Couldn't have enjoyed it more. Beautiful old (but completely refurbished) house in nice neighborhood within walking distance from the heart of Asheville. We stayed in the Lion's Den, which was one of the nicest rooms. Spacious, comfortable, and extremely well furnished.
Only one word for the staff -- wonderful. And the breakfasts were to die for; different menu each day, and every course was delicious.
The concierge was very pleasant and extremely helpful with dining and sightseeing recommendations, most of which we followed (and enjoyed a great deal).
We'd go back there in a heartbeat. Would have given it six stars if possble
We highly recommend this B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville