Patti and Gary somehow became friends over our short visit, what a wonderful house with many historic features, including velvet oak . The gardens are wonderful, ponds, bridge over, wonderful planting of so many different species. Gary could'nt have been more helpul on arrival, carrying luggage in and upstairs - and chocolate coverd strawberries. He is the breakfast cook and WOW! wonderful food, tea coffee, juice, muffins ..... and that's before you start! The lovely sun room for breakfast was an absolute delight too. Great cookies always available! He and Patti have such a wonderful attitude and sense of humour every meeting was such fun. He even went out a got white wine for me- red and beer were there already. Nothing was too much trouble, getting detailed routes for our next journey, making a booking at a restuarant he recommended when we said we fancied Italian. Loads of local information available at the Inn. We were on a 2,700 mile tour around the Southern States from the UK and hate motels so chose small B&Bs - what an excellent choice, you have personal attention and great fun making it a wonderful part of the holidy overall. Patti and Gary just love to have visitors from the Uk an dseem to get more and more unsurprisingly. Asheville is a great centre with lots to do locally and good places to eat within walking distance.We were very sad to leave - so very glad we had booked 3 nights. Thank you both so much for a truly memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville