My girlfriend and I spent two nights at the Cumberland Falls B&B to celebrate our birthdays and we had an amazing time. The building is beautiful and the room in which we stayed, called the Daydream Room, was on the top floor and couldn't have been more cozy. Every morning began with a three course breakfast that was prepared creatively, tasted delicious, and filled us up for a long day of visiting Asheville. The inn is located in a gorgeous neighborhood that makes the short walk downtown very pleasant. Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating and were able to provide excellent recommendations for restaurants and other fun things to do in the area. I highly recommend At Cumberland Falls Inn if you're planning on visiting the area. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn