Tried for a number of years to get here for the magnificent Candlelight Tour at the Biltmore and this was it! Didn't want to stay in a "chain" and found the Cumberland perfect! We were joined by another couple, and the rooms were great! Breakfast was delicious and more than we are used to! The inn itself was welcoming and spotless!! ...even got window washing tips from Patti!
Kudos to Gary for his talent in the kitchen! ...recipes to share...mmmmm. Hope to return someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn