My husband and I stayed at Cumberland Falls for the 2nd time in 10 yrs. When we decided to return to Asheville to see the Biltmore during the Christmas season, it was an easy decision to stay there again since we had such a wonderful experience the first time. Gary and Patti made our stay just perfect. Great dining suggestions at local restaurants, pre-purchased tix to the Candlelight tour of the Biltmore, not to mention the terrific 3 course breakfasts prepared each morning and the homemade sweet treats in the afternoons. Our room was very comfortable, clean and cozy - quite romantic! We highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville