Being in a long distance relationship, we try to make the most of the time we have together. After deciding on Asheville and perusing the listings for beds and breakfast we found Cumberland Falls to be the most highly recommended, and let me tell you, we were not disappointed. The rooms were beautiful, the atmosphere in the common areas very welcoming and the food top notch. Gary and Patti make an extraordinary effort not only to make you feel comfortable but to feel like you are at a second home. An example; we approached Gary about the possibility of getting tickets to the Biltmore Christmas tree lighting ceremony the afternoon before the event. He whipped out his phone and after a few minutes of schmoozing the Biltmore sales agent he was off to pick our tickets up for us. The highest praise we can offer is that we will definitely be going back.
Karl and Maggie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn