This is the best B&B I have ever stayed at. The rooms are comfortable, inviting, well appointed and very clean. The inn it charming and the grounds wonderful to explore. The owners Patti and Gary could not have been nicer, helping with dinner recommendations and reservations, directions, shopping suggestions and making arrangements for attractions. All that and a fabulous breakfast each morning. We highly recommend the Inn and will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville