We booked a weekend stay with Gary and Patti last week to celebrate an anniversary. We usually stay close to Biltmore but were wanting a change of pace and are so glad we did. The first night we were there we walked downtown for dinner. It is less than a mile and was perfect weather for a nice stroll. The breakfasts are great, a true three course affair. Gary and Patti are lovely and will help you with any aspect of your stay and can help you with restaurant decisions or suggest places to go as well. The Jacuzzi tub was perfect as was the room. Almost wish it was colder so we could use the fireplace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville